LEDs and brushless power make the new Axe 100 SSL (Super Sport Brushless LED) a brilliant aerobat in appearance and performance. Seven high-intensity LEDs make it easy to track in the most crowded skies. Lights on the top and bottom of the blades and on the tail are color-coded to provide unmistakable keys to heli orientation and position, day or night. Both are likely to change frequently and instantly, as pilots experiment with the added power and proven agility of its outrunner motor and flybarless, collective-pitch head. The Axe 100 SSL will be available as a convenient, all-inclusive RTF and in a Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) version. The RTF also includes a TTX610 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter, with SLT, 10-model memory and more.
– Super-bright LEDs built into the blades and tail run off power from the main battery. No extra battery required.
– Lightweight, high-capacity 400mAh LiPo battery included.
– Hidden wiring and connectors offer easy hookup and a clean, untouched look
– Brushless outrunner motor and controller deliver the power for the most radical maneuvers.
– Beefed-up molded airframe to withstand the stresses of brushless power.
– Individual controller and servos maximize performance and simplify replacement.
– Extended tail boom for improved tail authority.
– Dependable, responsive motor-driven tail rotor
– Ideal for indoor and outdoor flying.
– The assembled Axe 100 SSL
– TAGS three-axis gyro
– Installed receiver & servos, 14,750kV outrunner brushless motor & 10A brushless controller
– 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery
– 7-LED light set: 6 in the main blades; 1 in the tail
– Variable-rate, balancing AC LiPo charger
Rotor Diameter: 9.5 in (242 mm)
Weight (w/o battery): 1.7 oz (48 g)
Length: 10.4 in (264 mm)