Innovative SAFE® technology and its progressive system of flight modes makes flying a collective pitch heli easy, even if you’re a beginner. And that just may make the new Blade 230 S helicopter the ideal platform for getting started in aerobatic helicopters! A series of progressive flight modes and safety features help minimize “oh no” moments and the crashes that often ensue and are designed to take most of the intimidation out of learning to fly aerobatics using a true collective pitch machine. Durable ABS blades and metal-gear cyclic servos help keep pilots flying instead of fixing.
With it’s unique self-leveling feature, Stability Mode helps keep pilots in control by limiting bank angles. Once a pilot has mastered that mode, Agility Mode opens the flight envelope to allow a pilot to explore basic aerobatics and 3D maneuvers. At the first sign of trouble, a pilot can invoke Panic Recovery Mode with the push of a button. This will cause the 230 S to return to level, stable flight. New pilots and seasoned pilots alike will want to take a closer look at this exciting electric FBL heli!
Click through to Horizon Hobby for more information or to pre-order one!
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes flight with a collective pitch helicopter easier
- Stability mode delivers the comfort of self-leveling and bank limits
- Progressive flight modes help your aerobatic skills build quickly
- Panic Recovery mode can recover the heli to a level attitude
- Collective pitch rotor system with flybarless mechanics
- Brushless main and tail motors for great power and response
- Impact resistant ABS main blades
- Tough, yet lightweight airframe
- Streamlined canopy with vivid color scheme
- Spektrum™ AR636 DSMX® receiver with AS3X® heli technology (installed)
- Durable, digital high-speed metal gear cyclic servos (installed)
- E-flite® 800mAh 3S Li-Po flight battery and charger (included)
- Spektrum DXe transmitter with DSMX® 2.4GHz technology (included)
- 5–6 minute flight times
- Fully assembled Blade® 230 S helicopter
- E-flite® 800mAh Li-Po Flight Battery
- AC/DC Li-Po Battery Charger
- Spektrum™ DXe Transmitter with DSMX® 2.4GHz Technology
- 4 × AA Transmitter Batteries