Pilots who love scale helicopters will do a double take when they see the newly announced Blade Micro AH-64 Apache gunship. Available in both BNF and RTF packages, this micro sized model uses AS3X technology to help keep flight maneuvers smooth and stable. Brushless motors keep performance on the lively side, while cleverly mounted rotary ultra micro servos keep the four bladed head mounted low for a more accurate scale outline. Pilots need not worry about crashing due to loss of orientation; SAFE technology can be called to life with the press of a “panic” button, immediately returning the Apache to level flight. The hard plastic body, officially licensed by Boeing Aircraft Company, features a richly detailed scale outline and pylon mounted armaments.
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- Officially licensed model of the Boeing AH-64 attack helicopter
- SAFE technology delivers crash protection of Panic Recovery mode
- AS3X Flybarless System for rock-solid control
- Detailed AH-64 Apache body with extensive surface detail and trim
- Four-blade, collective pitch main rotor head
- Tough, lightweight airframe with a scale-inspired paint scheme
- Brushless main and tail motors for great power and response
- Spektrum AR6335 DSMX receiver with AS3X technology (installed)
- Direct-link, micro rotary cyclic servos (installed)
- E-flite 400mAh 2S Li-Po flight battery and charger (included)
Click HERE to order online or for more information.