Helicopter pilots interested in a telemetry capable radio system will want to take a close look at the recently announced Futaba 6K six channel telemetry capable 2.4GHz transmitter. With a 30 model memory and a 128×64 DOT backlit LCD screen, this S-FHSS/T-FHSS selectable radio offers an amazing number of high tech features at an even more amazing price (just under $200.00)! Many modern day pilots now rely on critical real time telemetry data to monitor their aircraft while it is in-flight. The 6K can use a variety of Futaba telemetry sensors to provide pertinent data on receiver battery voltage, external voltage, temperature, RPM, altitude and variometer.
We really like the inclusion of a speaker, to enable the annunciation of telemetry voice feedback and audio alarms. Other important features include an S.Bus link, wireless model data transfer capabilities and Programmable mixing for airplanes, helicopters, glider and multi-rotors. The included R3006SB receiver is six channel T-FHSS dual antenna diversity S.Bus, S.Bus2 system. Both S.Bus outputs and conventional channel outputs are provided. The R3006SB receiver can use S.Bus as the main link/communication to the servos or a combination of S.Bus and the conventional outputs together.
- Transmitting frequency: 2.4GHz band
- Protocols: T-FHSS Air, S-FHSS switchable
- Power supply: 6V Dry battery (4-AA’s required)
- Power requirement: 4.8V~7.4V battery or regulated output from ESC
- Size: 1.7 x 0.98 x 0.35 in. (43.1 x 25.0 x 8.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.3 oz. (8.5g)
- Battery: F/S Voltage
- S-FHSS/T-FHSS selectable
- Telemetry system (T-FHSS) sensors provide pertinent data on receiver battery voltage, external voltage, temperature, RPM, altitude and variometer
- S.Bus/S.Bus2 servo setting functions programmable through the transmitter
- 30 model memory
- Model naming up to 8 characters
- Programmable mixing for airplanes, helicopters, glider and multi-rotors
- Digital trims with variable step settings
- Switch/VR position change and AUX channel function change
- Throttle position warning
- Software is updateable through the CIU-2
- 128×64 DOT backlit LCD screen with adjustable display contrast
- Alarms can be preset to vibration mode
- Conveniently located Earphone/Trainer/S.Bus jacks
- Adjustable stick length and tension
Click through to Tower Hobbies for more information or to pre-order this exciting and affordable telemetry capable 2.4GHZ radio!