With its stable, fixed-pitch design, you can pilot the 200 FP V-Cam successfully — indoors or out — even with no previous flying experience. Plus, the on-board 720p HD digital video/still camera lets you take in-flight videos and still photos! Images are saved to the included 2GB memory card and can be downloaded to your computer with the supplied USB reader. Colorful LEDs on the rotor blades allow you to fly in low-light conditions. A 2.4GHz 4-channel SLT™ radio system with dual rates lets you start off slow and “step up” to your full flight potential. The included 7.4V 1000mAh LiPo battery provides plenty of power. And because it’s an RTF, you just add “AA” cells, charge the included LiPo pack and fly!
- Assembled 200 fixed-pitch heli with 45° offset flybar system
- Ultra-stable rotor head design
- 720p HD digital video/still camera
- 2GB memory card
- USB card reader
- Rotor blades with bright LEDs
- 4-channel 2.4GHz SLT radio system with dual rates
- 7.4V 1000mAh LiPo battery and balancing charger
Length: 16.5 in (420 mm)
Width: 3.5 in (90 mm)
Blade Length: 6.9 in (174 mm)
Requires: (4) “AA” batteries
Head over to Heli-Max for more information or to purchase from a Heli-Max dealer!