Heli-Max is going big with their latest quad-copter release. Pilots who like a more extreme style of flying will want to take a look at the new Voltage 500 3D. This larger sized aerial vehicle has the power to perform aggressive 3D stunts and maneuvers. 3D flying from a drone you say?! Unlike most multi-rotor aircraft, the Voltage’s motors can be reversed in-flight! More seasoned heli pilots looking to expand their 3D flying abilities and repertoire will enjoy the unique challenge that is the Voltage. The included Stability Mode helps keep a pilots segue into 3D mode more manageable.
- First 500-class reversing motor quad
- Stability mode for safe 3D learning
- Long flight times are possible with 4S, 4,000 mAh batteries
- Efficient 8.9” 3D props provide the lift for incredible stunts
- Hybrid Carbon Fiber, G10, and machined aluminum frame
- Compatible with a wide range of 3 and 4S LiPo batteries
- Flight controller compatible with Futaba SBUS, Standard PWM when used with Sbus Encoder, JR XBUS, DSM2, DSMX and DSMJ radios
Size: 500 mm (19.7 in)
Width: 380 mm (14.9 in)
Blade Length: 226 mm (8.9 in)
Weight: 907 g (32 oz) without battery
Requires: 5-channel radio and receiver, 3-4S LiPo battery and charger.