The first entry in RC Aerodyne’s new Super Scale series is a 1/13th (470 Size) scale size Bell 407. The Bell 407 features a high quality, lightweight epoxy fiberglass fuselage, scale fittings and scale mechanics. The scale mechanics allow for a fully detailed cockpit, including front panel and all seats from front to back. The unit includes a multi-blade rotor head and Quad-blade, high performance rotor head, with carbon fiber scale rotor blades designed for low head speed. The unit also comes with a scale LED lighting system and a beautiful polished aluminum and wood stand for your desk top.
- Quad Blade Rotorhead and scale carbon fiber rotor blades included
- Extremely detailed surface details, a realism unknown in this size class
- Complete six seated scale cockpit (illuminated)
- Complete built in / preinstalled position lighting system (controllable via aux channel)
- Special CCPM mechanics built in the top section, as on a real helicopter
- Use of 450 standard equipment (6S battery, 1800KV motor), fly with your existing parts
- Take-off weight of 1.2kg (about the double that of a 450 helicopter)
- 900mm long, exact 1/13 scale
- Product comes pre-assembled and requires very few hours for completion.
For more information, visit RC Aerodyne